Your Water Well Questions Answered! Now open to the No BS Water Community – Water well questions answered by Colleen! She has worked in the water industry as a Groundwater Consultant for nearly 20 years, she has contributed as an online educator for nearly a decade. Colleen’s greatest passion is to publish her years of […]
OMG! What would we have done if it hadn’t been for Ms. Colleen Roberts and her “No BS Water Blog”. Let me explain, my husband David and I purchased a small farm in the Triad area of North Carolina in 2010 as a back up retirement plan in case I was to lose my job.
Question: I live on a small acreage ( 2.8 acres) in Dove Creek in the Comox Valley, Vancouver Island where most of the wells are dug. There are currently 2 dug wells on my property, neither of which produce good water. I believe there is water at the rear of my property and wish to […]
He drilled, and drilled, and drilled, and drilled, and drilled, and drilled… ok you get the point. Roberto was out there with him each Saturday and Sunday helping him get us running water. In February 2012 well guy (C) needed to stop.
Water Well Hell Story, If You’ve Ever Drill a Water Well this Well Drilling Story Could Save You a Fortune!
Watching helplessly as a well driller goes deeper and deeper into the ground and deeper and deeper into your savings is an excruciating well drilling experience.
I’ve recently noticed more news articles written about Arsenic poisoning, this time as a result of Arsenic contaminated water wells in the Fraser Valley. Every couple of years the arsenic subject hits the news, then once again it’s quiet. I’m not a specialist in Arsenic poisoning but I do have experience with water wells and […]
As a purchaser you are in a “Buyer Beware” (caveat emptor) situation… When it comes to real estate and water wells a wise investor will do their due diligence. Don’t allow anyone to pressure you or make any warranties or guarantees without having them in writing!
Yes arsenic can be treated, but I would not personally purchase an arsenic contaminated property. I believe it will generally affect the resale value of a property to some degree as you will limit the number of purchasers who will be willing to purchase a property serviced by an arsenic contaminated well.
We bought an old home in Rockville, Nova Scotia, just outside Yarmouth. Our well water passed the bacteria tests but still had a powerful smell, especially the hot water, and was looking a little brown and staining the toilets and bath tub. We called in a water treatment specialist and he changed the 20” inline […]
I have just come through the difficulties you describe selling with a failed potability test but my Real Estate deal has completed with some subjects still on it. Well now arranging disinfecting etc with local professionals who carefully took original sample (who might want to sell me $7000 worth of treatment??) but have to wait […]
Find us on Facebook
- Drinking Water Weight Loss Tip for Much Faster Results
- Electrically Alive Water – Alkaline Water
- Dry Well to Big Water with Colleen Roberts
- What are Water Well Drilling Reports & Why Are They Important?
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Infected Wisdom Tooth Might be Pericoronitis Best Home Remedies with Dr Paul
- Mission Water Well Drilling & Well Water Systems
- Lake Errock Water Well Drilling Services & Well Drilling Contractor
- Water Well Drilling in Tsawwassen Well Drilling Contractor and Groundwater Consulting Services
- Cultus Lake Water Well Drilling & Groundwater Services
- Merritt Water Well Drilling Contractor Complete Water Services and Groundwater Consulting for Merritt, British Columbia
- How to Adjust a Pressure Switch
- Is Your Home For Sale?
- What an Eye Opening Experience with Our Water System
- The Danger Bio-films in Drinking Water
- Prevent Dehydration Symptoms and Disease
- Huge California water supplier plans to reduce deliveries
- Dentists Blame Bottled Water For Low Fluoride Levels
Real Estate Agent vs
For Sale By Owner
- Small Acreage and Dug Wells
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (7)
- March 2016 (2)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (1)
- August 2014 (3)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (5)
- February 2014 (5)
- January 2014 (5)
- December 2013 (10)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (3)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (3)
- July 2013 (3)
- June 2013 (6)
- May 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- Richard Goldney Remax Anchor Realty March 14, 2014
- Water Well Hell Story, If You’ve Ever Drill a Water Well this Well Drilling Story Could Save You a Fortune! March 14, 2014
- Infected Wisdom Tooth Might be Pericoronitis Best Home Remedies with Dr Paul January 30, 2017
- Drinking Water Weight Loss Tip for Much Faster Results February 19, 2017
- Electrically Alive Water – Alkaline Water February 18, 2017
- Dry Well to Big Water with Colleen Roberts February 10, 2017